- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- To be eligible to enter the major prize draw and receive a free game card, individuals must purchase a $10 pin or $25 key ring from the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Association Inc. (AVCGA) Promotional Team, Appco Group Sports Pty Ltd, between 18/11/16 and 5pm AEDST on 17/11/17, while stocks of game cards last. The AVCGA and its Promotional Team, Appco Group Sports Pty Ltd, will be in various community shopping centres, residential areas and AVCGA flotilla locations in Victoria at selected times during the promotional period. Pins, key rings and game cards are strictly limited and purchases are not tax deductible.
Game cards and entries will be allocated as follows: (a) an entrant will receive one (1) game card and will be eligible for one (1) entry into the major prize draw for each $10 pin purchased during the promotional period; and (b) an entrant will receive one (1) game card and will be eligible for three (3) entries into the major prize draw for each $25 key ring purchased during the promotional period.
- To claim an instant win prize, the entrant must open their game card to reveal whether or not they have won an instant prize.
If an entrant’s game card indicates that they have won an instant prize, entrants must claim their prize by mailing their original winning game card, along with their name, address, contact phone number and valid email address, to AVCGA Pin and Win, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, 3142, so that it is received by last mail on 25/08/17. Upon receipt and verification of the game card, the Promoter will send a cheque for the winning prize amount to the winner’s nominated address. The Promoter recommends game card(s) be sent by registered post, however, this is not a condition of entry and the cost to do so will be the responsibility of the winner.
- To enter the major prize draw, all purchasers of an AVCGA Pin and Win promotional pin or key ring must:
a) visit www.pinandwin.com.au, complete the entry form including the unique card code (as it appears on their copy of the original game card), their full name, phone number, valid email address, and submit the fully completed online entry form so that it is received by 5pm AEST on 24/11/17. Entrants must retain the copy of their game card(s) for verification purposes, clearly showing the code(s) used to enter for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the copy of their game card(s) for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize; OR
b) Complete the back of their original game card by inserting all of the requested details and then send it to AVCGA Pin and Win 2017, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak 3142 so that it is received by last mail on 24/11/17. We recommend all entrants make a copy of their game card before mailing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to participate and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees and paid contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries/game cards will be deemed invalid.
- The following limits are applicable to participation in the promotion:
- Only one (1) game card will be awarded per $10 pin or $25 key ring purchase in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- Only one (1) entry into the major prize draw is permitted $10 pin purchase;
- Only three (3) entries into the major prize draw are permitted per $25 key ring purchase; and
- Each entry/claim must be submitted/made in accordance with entry/claim requirements.
- Promotion commences on 18/11/16 and ends for purchases at 5pm AEST on 17/11/17 or once stocks of pins, key rings and game cards run out, whichever is first to occur. Major prize draw entries close at last mail (for mail entries) and at 5pm AEST (for online entries) on 24/11/17. All claims for instant win prizes must be received by last mail on 24/11/17.
- The major prize draw will take place at 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, 3142 on 27/11/17 at 11am AEDST.
- All instant winners will be notified immediately in writing via their game card. The major prize draw winner will be notified by email and their name will also be published on www.pinandwin.com.au on 28/11/17.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win $10,000, awarded in the form of a cheque.
- Instant win prizes: 100 x $20. Instant prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque. Total prize pool value of all instant win prizes is $2,000.00.
- Total prize pool value is $12,000.00.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 28/2/18 at the same time and place as the major prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners’ will be notified in writing and will be published on www.pinandwin.com.au.
- If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- There will be a total of up to 30,000 x $10 game cards/pins and 7,500 x $25 game cards/key rings produced for the campaign.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game cards will be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 37,500 instant win game cards printed for this promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is The Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Association Inc of Jetty Road, Sandringham, Vic, 3191. ABN 99 392 980 313. The AVCGA Pin & Win 2017 campaign is conducted under agreement with Loyalty.com.au Pty Ltd. For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.